Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have come to the conclusion that regs can give me the same buzz as dunk, but...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by inhale, Nov 29, 2006.

1. I have come to the conclusion that regs can give me a high as intense as dunk, but...

only when a lot is used in a 2-liter or larger gravity bong. If you already have a bowl w/ a downstem, you have no reason not to test this theory by making a gravity bong at home. You just need to put a hole on the bottom to allow the water to drain. On the neck of the bottle, just insert the bowl as-is. You don't need to tape anything or use any aluminum foil.

I suppose it's because dank gives you a stronger concentration of cannabinoids per hit, in comparison to mids. However, a gravity bong gives you more than a lung full or two of concentrated cannabinoids, no matter the potency of the weed.

You would still need to smoke more regs (dank would require less hits), for obvious reasons, but I generally don't get high off regs/mids. I just feel numb for 30 mins to an hour and then tired. If I smoke enough I'll get a little high but nothing compared in intensity to a session with kb.

I've been smoking regs for the past month or two almost on a daily basis, because that is all I buy now that I've seen what a gravity bong can do. Think economically! My friend's hookup is selling an oz for $150. Normally an ounce is $400.

I don't seem to build a tolerance to pot. I've noticed that A LOT of it is set, setting, expectations and ideas beforehand. We all whined when we had nothing to smoke but regs, but after one or two gravity bong hits, we were so stoned we couldn't do anything except smile and stare.

This might also depend on your smoking habits. I'm more-or-less a daily smoker (after I typed that, I looked at the time and it was 4:20). I usually only smoke to get relaxed and creative, or to listen to music. I find that when I smoke too much - on a daily basis -, the cons outweigh the pros.

2. "dunk".....hahaha.

3. kind of funny because 2 or 3 days ago i started doing buckets again, its been a good year since i've done them and my tolerance was way low back then.

all i can say is i agree!! doing buckets recently has gotten me higher than any joint pipe or bong has(mostly). i find its the best way to smoke small amounts of weed and get the fullest effect from

4. The only increase in high when smoking gravs I notice is from taking in a massive amount of smoke, just like I can with a bong rip. Maybe people take bigger rips than normal cause it forces it into your lungs, I just rip it all the time pretty much, I don't get how people think there is some magic to GBs, unless they are confusing the wonderful pleasant euphoria of dank with the combination of regs, and oxygen deprivation.

5. ^ +rep, I couldnt have said it any better :cool:

6. thanks meng.

7. #7 Floydian, Dec 1, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019

8. Dont touch my dunk. :rolleyes:

9. i dont know about that but i do think that the high off regs is just as good as dank. the high is very different in the two but i like regs just as much as dank but all i can get is dank pretty much and cant find mids anywhere. ive never used a gravity bong before though so i cant say you dont get the same high off mids as you do with dank.

10. The simple solution is to only smoke dank. :D