I have been thinking :)

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Mar 1, 2012.

1. about this community.... I tottaly Love it.. responses are fast and people are nice.... I mean we are tottally like a one big family, only through Internet... but actually theres like thousands of REAL people(obv but...) behind comp screens in this forum and we are all in this together (L). If only we could all meet and have a kick ass party with TONS of weed xD.

2. Haha one day.

You do have to filter 'my types' out.

3. #3 Chrismittty, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    Wooohooo! Grasscityyy for the winn!

[​IMG]

4. I'll bring lots of prostitutes to said party.

5. I think the party would be just too dope:D

6. I've got acreage in Missouri (geographical center of USA). We can party in peace out here...now help me get this sheep over the fence!

7. pay $10 a month and have an even better time =P

8. haha if you have it after I move back to the states I'll just be like fuckit and hitchhike to Missouri :p

9. One big grasscity party would be creepy.... but in a fun way.

10. So much pot!!!

11. [quote name='"carlsbarn420"']I've got acreage in Missouri (geographical center of USA). We can party in peace out here...now help me get this sheep over the fence![/quote]

Ill come out and Dj :p

Can I throw a big rave festival on your property? Im serious. Ill make you mad cash lnfaooo

12. *bump* I actually think this is a legit idea.... someone should make a GC party/festival in the US so discuss people!

13. [quote name='"Tosh."']One big grasscity party would be creepy.... but in a fun way.[/quote]

How can something be creepy in a fun way? Lol

14. it would probably be awkward as fuck but i would still go

15. The world is closing in, and did you ever think, that we could be so close, like brotherrrrrs?

16. lol this