Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have been high for 5 days off of TWO HITS....WHAT IS GOING ON....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jbushey11, Oct 30, 2014.

1. I'm HORRIFIED right now. I can barely type this down. Please read all:

I hadn't smoked for about 10 months when I finally had a hold of some weed. I first smoked .2 grams out of a bowl. It felt great. I was so high. I was also a little sick and the next day, I felt "meh". I was pretty high that day too.

SO I smoked that night (last Thursday) to smoke .2 grams again, and it felt great! Everyday afterwards I was high. Like a 3/10 high or sometimes a 6/10 high. I'm not doing anything these days so I'm just staying at home doing nothing. I have been eating fine and drinking lots of water and lots of fruit and none of that has been working. 

For the past 2 days, I've been feeling more tired than usual with the high. According to some people online, anxiety causes this or some kind of underlying physiological problem. Some people said that it was laced. Others say that it is all in my head. I am a little sick now and my ears are popped and I have a runny nose. Maybe this sickness is making everything worse mixed up with the fact that I am a noob at weed tolerance? 

Another really weird thing is that in my dreams or when I wake up, I start to remember my previous dreams from months to years ago. It's SO WEIRD. I have no one to talk to and it sucks. I have no friends here. I haven't had one for 10 months. Haven't hung out with one person my age for the past 10 months so can you guys "help" me out. What is going on with me? How can I cure myself? Is this long term? 

I'm 23 years old btw. 

2. Your weed was laced with cannabis dawg

3. Find some people your age and chill with them

4. Wth that went fro dr.oz to dr.phil prwtty quick. Jk. But it sounds like you may just be burnt out and thinking your high. I now when i started smoking and i would smoke a whole bunch the night before and wake up and feel "stoned". And find some friends man. Just go out and do something you like to do. Meet people there doing stuff you like to do and there you go.

5. It's called depersonalization and its a form of anxiety in which I have. That is if it doesn't go away after 2 weeks. But it's not bad you eventually learn to control it for the most part and surround yourself with positive people and do what you love and you won't think about it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. OP; please please please

Don't ever complain about being high for 5 days off 0.2 of a gram.
    You are looking for a cure? MJ is the cure!! Stay medicated my friend.

7. #7 Dony, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    I don't know whether  your trolling or your serious 

8. Im serious.

9. when in reality on 18 minutes have passed

10. Go back to my answer and research it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Yu smoked too much, and you were buzzed not high. internet is your friend look it up

12. The only thing to do now is to smoke some more. Fight fire with fire ;)

13. Sounds like you caught a cold while high and failed to notice the transition. Chill out, man.

14. What the fuck did I just read.

15. I would try some exercise

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. Lmao, Isn't it obvious that OP is underage? I mean come on people. He made sure to include "I'm 23 years old btw" at the end.
    Clearly he meant 13.

17. You need to smoke more

18. Embrace it

-m

19. Hi jbushy11,

This has got to be stressful for you :(

But please stop worrying! It sounds to me like you have the flu or a bad cold and smoking weed at the same time was just a coincidence.

What makes it worse though is that pot definitely can make some of us (including myself) a bit paranoid and when you don't have any buddies to chat with, it can cause you to focus inward and what happens is you end up becoming hypersensitive to things you wouldn't have really noticed.

I have bad anxiety at times as well and when I spend too much time alone with myself, I've been known to diagnose myself with tons of different deadly diseases lol!!!

It sucks that you don't have any buddies to hang around with! Reaching out on forums is good, but regarding making friends…the easiest way is through “shared interests.” Maybe find a sport or activity that you enjoy and overtime you will start chatting with other people and find yourself making friends without even thinking about. (And if not, you haven't wasted your time, because you've been doing stuff you already enjoy)

(I've found an easy way to make friends, is by showing (or faking well lol) genuine interest in what they're saying and complimenting them occasionally. Always avoid bragging or overselling yourself too much)

You probably know all of that :) but you seem like a cool person and I don't want you to feel lonely.

Also, seriously, if you love animals – consider getting a puppy. (Only of course if you are able to properly care for it) Because….not only is a puppy awesome, but it's a great conversation starter when you take the little guy on walks.

20. Maybe you're actually just sick...