I have been having unprotected sex with my girlfriend.. now im worried

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tuck420, Feb 7, 2014.

1. #21 aPersonUponaHill, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014

This, shes pregnant. Especially if you were fucking while the egg was in place. Oh yea shes preggers if all is good for both of you physically in the sexual department.

2. Dude, not a good idea. It's called being responsible enough to grab a rubber. Hope you don't have to learn the hard way

3. Do yourself a favor and only nut in the butt

4. women are crazy fertile dude!

5. Young and dumb.  I wonder how many of us are out there.  Please learn from your mistakes, 1 kid isn't bad.  I know peeps with 4 kids.

6. Time to start digging with a coat hanger...

7. Why nut in her when you know she's not protected? You just thought a fairy was going to protect you guys while in bliss? Haha you better hope she isn't prego.

8. Good luck trying to get cannabis to smoke if she does get knocked up.

9. I bet she's prego. You better like this girl cause you'll probably have to deal with her your whole life.

10. Sounds like an 18yo to me, live and learn. Kids are no joke dood, they're a huge responsibility and are expensive as fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. the internet is prob not the best place to go right now dude...We are all not rooting for you apparently..

12. The morning after pill is good for 3 days be smart man my friend had a kid at 21 and that's too young even with an engineering degree I see how stressful it is. Is a box of condoms for $15 worth stalling your future over? When you have a baby it is going to cost around $800 per month minimum not including health care and other things, so make the right choice man.

13. normally don't hate on peeps I don't know but your mom should have done the same. What type of adult man has a shirtless selfie pic as his avi.. Hahaha I still can't stop laughing

14. What type of adult man watches pro wrestling?
    My little cousin does and is always like rey mysterio 619 bitch

15. You know I'm not the one to sit on this forum and say shit to people. But man you are dumb as fuck OP

16. Just push her down a flight of stairs man, that usually does the trick.

17. I came in my ex's like a billion jillion times... luckily I havn't been slapped with a kid.... yet.... hopefully I don't see one later down the road in 15+ years

18. easy with the name calling dood. Don't wanna have to break that tiny little frame of yours in half. What do you weigh 130 pounds.

19. Children are sexually transmitted diseases, easily prevented by the proper use of contraceptives. Don't fuck up your life young man. Cover that dick, or get rid day to cry your fucking eyes out for the next 25 years!