I have been busted.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by giroldo, May 15, 2008.

1. Recently i got busted. Although it is not as severe as most busts, i did get in trouble none the less. I am still living at home, and with my parents. My mother was in my room and noticed a bit of dirt on the ground. She looked inside my closet only to find 14 plants. Four of them were over two months old and almost ready to go outside or be flowered, and the other ten were going to be put outside. The four mature plants were all females and they were very healthy.

After finding my plants, she raided my room only to find mushroom spores, hypodermic needles and tons of growing equipment such as lights, fans, ph testers and the like.

I was so far into my fist grow and everything was going very good. As stated, i had four strong girls and ten more very strong babies. The outdoor season has already started and if i want ANY crop this year i will have to catch up very quickly.

thats all guys. play it safe.

2. you shouldn't be growing at your parents house without their consent anyways dude. if it were the police looking in that closet instead of your mother, you would know what real trouble was.