I have an iTunes question

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Motoxridah, Apr 14, 2011.

1. So I had about 1,500 songs on my iTunes until a virus wiped out my operating system and I lost everything on my computer. I still have those 1,500 songs on my iPod but had to download iTunes again and start from scratch. How would you recommend me going about not losing these ones on my iPod? Just never sync it to my computer or what? If I want to download new songs to my iPod should I just manually drag them over to my iPod but never sync it? Answers would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. There are programs you can download to transfer music from your ipod to your computer. Diskaid is one of them but I think you have to pay for it. Google it and I think some free programs should come up.

3. Dude it's easyall you do is select all the music from your iPod on iTunes(while it's plugged in) and then drag it to your library. Just that simple. Hope this helps!

4. There is a process to doing this though. Search on google dude. (BTW when ye transfer all your songs to itunes, you have to rename all your songs. You're going to wish you backed your files.)