I have an issue...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kaiserd00d, Jan 6, 2012.

1. I'm with this girl, she's amazing and everything. I love her.

But I've also been hanging out with her best friend smoking bud every night after I leave her place, she's drop dead gorgeous, I really want to fuck her as bad as it sounds.

What should I do blades? Stay friends with her or make the move.

2. Break up with the girl you're with. And I say that for her. Whatever you wanna do after that it's your problem. And no, you do not love her. You're mistaken. You wouldn't be thinking about fucking her best friend if you did.

3. pretty much

4. You cant control your thoughts, there isn't anything wrong with thinking that you want to fuck someone, its natural.

Don't act on it though.

5. its all about your future

is your gf in your future?

if the answer is no, fuck her best friend, her sister, and her mom too

6. I don't know she's just fucking sexy, every guy can think about things like that, it's in the male blood lol.

I don't think I'm going to, it's just a rough decision, because I know her friend is into me, she just hasn't made a move, and neither have I.

Her mom looks like Osama Bin Laden... and no sisters, but her best friend, yes.

7. #8 million, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
    Whatever you want to use to justify yourself. I don't really care. All I hope is that you set that other girl free so she can find better.

8. Do whichever that makes you happy man...

9. You want to fuck your girlfriend's hot friend. I'd be wonder why you wouldn't. But your fuckdrive is clouding you're judgement, you're actually considering fucking this girl. You want to put your penis in her so bad that you're not thinking.

Take a mental picture of her, and think of her while you're fucking your girlfriend, throw it into the mix.

And then I'd walk away. Limit your time with the best friend. You wont be able to control your penis. I know what it's like, you're in a situation where you could fuck, you're penis starts humming, get out, dont even tempt it.

10. Try to work it out between both girls. They will never find out.

11. Million is right, but you're right too.

It's just nature that you'd want to fuck another girl, but it's wrong that you're feeling that way about her friend AND actually considering acting on it. That means what you feel isn't love.

I couldn't give a fuck if my boyfriend thought about some really hot girl naked, but to actually consider doing it is WRONG. I'd hope he'd have enough respect to dump me.

12. OP, you don't want to have to make a girl feel like that, one that you love. So, as the xwing fighter pilot says in Disney's Star Tours when your shuttle is being pulled into a star destroyers tractor beam, "This is a combat zone. It is restricted. Ease off on your main thruster. " Ease off your dick thrusters.

13. I've been thinking about this thread last night, and I suddenly realized the perfect solution!

The solution is,

You think about your girlfriend's hot chick friend while you fuck your girlfriend.

14. Disneyland refrences FTW!:hello:

15. get them both in a threesome

16. ^ Listen to this guy.