Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have an idea for E...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JTMarlinRip2, Jan 18, 2002.

1. Make it in the size and shape to look just like Pez, that way you can carry it in the little dispensers and noone will know what it is...

2. Hmm... I like it. But God Forbid it got popular... cops hustling little kids for their mickey mouse pez dispensers all over the world.

As follows:

COP:What's this sonny?
    KID -Grape pez...
    COP:Are you sure about that?
    KID -Well, I guess I might have left a few of the yellows.
    COP:Yellows? Is that a code-word?
    KID -Huh? No sir, it's just candy.
    COP:Candy, eh? Yeah, that's what I thought... you damn candy kids, gettin' younger every damn day.

... then the cop grabs the dispenser, breaks off mickey mouse's head, takes the stash of true candy and the child is mentally fucked for the rest of his life. *snicker*

3. Haha, that's great...It's a good idea though, kinda hit me one day. I wonder if it is possible and/or done yet.