Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Have an Appointment Tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TrueReligion, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Hey guys,

I have an appointment at MMEC tomorrow, and I'm worried I won't get the card because of my age. I'm going to be 19 next month, and I have legitimate reasons to use medical marijuana.

First of all I'm in California. I have medical records for my insomnia and anxiety. I also have a bad case of asthma, and I plan on bringing the inhalers as well as my hyperhydrosis topical cream for my sweat problem. I also have a diagnosed case of rotator cuff injury, and it still hurts like hell after 3 months.

Obviously, these problems I have are alleviated with marijuana. I am just worried that I will get rejected because of my age.

What do you guys think? Thanks alot.

2. Ooooo K....

What is it that you're attempting to accomplish with this thread? Sounds like you've got everything covered. If you don't get a recommendation through MMEC, then try another doctor.

3. Use the search button or even just browse back a page or two. Seriously this question gets asked everyday.

You are good if you have all your medical history. The doc will take a look and make a recommendation if he thinks you could use MMJ. Age should not be a factor as long as your over 18 years of age.

If you are still concerned that you will not get it because of your age then why don't you call the office you set up the appointment with and just ask?

4. Thanks guys. I just wanted some assurance, and there's not too many people on this site who claim they are 18--and I thought doctors mostly give out recommendations to 21+