Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have an appointment today!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by 818OG, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 818OG, Dec 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2010
    Hey guys,
    Me and my pops have got an appointment to go get our mmj rec's later today. From the sounds of it it's a pretty chill office, my dad got the number from a buddy of his. So, now I'm thinking of what I'm going to talk about with the doctor when I meet him. I wanted to know if my condition qualifies. I have sensitive skin and I suffer from a disease called Eczema, its a chronic skin condition that cannot be cured only treated, mine is triggered by my nervous system. When I ingest Cannibis, it brings my nerves down and my skin doesn't break out AT ALL. Before I was always prescribed prescription strength creams with steroids in them and would see a dermatoligist for annual cortizone steroid shots in the butt. All this gave me was itch relief and transparent skin but It didn't get rid of the bumps in my skin and didn't stop it from affecting new areas. When I introduced cannibis into my lifestyle I no longer needed to take these medications, all my original bumps n rashs subsided. The marijuana also has other numerous properties which i benefit from including joint cramps which I am prone to because of my bone structure. So with all that being said, is medical cannibis prescribed to people with my ailment? Or will I have to come up with some other arguement why I believe Marijuana's benefits me.
    Thank you.

818OG

2. California:
    Arthritis
    Cachexia
    Cancer
    Chronic pain
    HIV or AIDS
    Epilepsy
    Migraine
    Multiple sclerosis.
    And/or any debilitating illness where the medical use of marijuana has been "deemed appropriate and has been recommended by a physician

3. Yes, please review the "Do You Qualify" sticky thread.

And remember, we do not discuss the illegal fraudulent obtaining of a MMJ recommendation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.