I have a very serious question!

Discussion in 'General' started by FinnegansWake, Sep 27, 2012.

1. #1 FinnegansWake, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    Hey what if my soul detaches from my body and observes "Everything". "Everything" moves in the form of parallel rays and hits a concave mirror to converge at the focus, thus forming a great ball of "Everythingness".

Would the solution be to eat this great ball and let it get digested in my complex digestive system to attain divine nutrition, profound erudition and transcendent satisfaction? or do I just throw the ball in the trash can and sleep?

ONE RULE OF THE THREAD

Don't look for paradoxes.

2. [quote name='"FinnegansWake"']Hey what if my soul detaches from my body and observes "Everything". "Everything" moves in the form of parallel rays and hits a concave mirror to converge at the focus, thus forming a great ball of "Everythingness".

Would the solution be to eat this great ball and let it get digested in my complex digestive system to attain divine nutrition, profound erudition and transcendent satisfaction? or do I just throw the ball in the trash can and sleep?

ONE RULE OF THE THREAD

Don't look for paradoxes.[/quote]

Aww man, the paradoxes are where the magic lies!
    But ok, here it is man......you can't eat yourself and have yourself too.
    So, make it into an earring, but put it through your tongue.
    Then at least you can taste it all the time!

3. Nice avatar. You look like my drunken Jewish neighbor. s-)

4. #5 FinnegansWake, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    ::::)))))

EEKS! This tastes awful.

Guess "Nothingness" condemned "Everthingness" to an eternity of bitterness.

5. There's always the crinkle it into a ball and put it up you're butt hole option.

6. ??? wut?

7. Night# 2. I think I'm in the same situation again.

8. what does a paradox have to do with this? seems like ur brain released a shit load of chemicals and due to the lack of experience of this experience in itself this experience can seem profound.

9. [quote name='"tokin jax"']what does a paradox have to do with this? seems like ur brain released a shit load of chemicals and due to the lack of experience of this experience in itself this experience can seem profound.[/quote]

Wait......I'm confused........if you didn't experience, this experience, then this experience could seem profound?
    How profound can this experience be, if this experience was failed to be experienced?
    How many experiences could an experiencer feel, if an experiencer could experience experiences?
    Never mind, he would obviously experience all the experiences, that an experiencer could experience, if an experiencer could experience experiences.
    Well that's just a bunch of existential bull shit right there.
    I need another hit.

10. Be a man, do it.

11. Don't be a pussy, do it.

12. Never cite the moff's law dear friend.

Keep contemplating; may the reverie project itself to the infinity :smoke:

13. Day 3: Getting awesome.

Have a superstrong ball in front of me.....

Hmmmm....