I have a thing for COUGARS

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Omega369, Oct 31, 2012.

1. OP aren't you the dude that went camping with a gay guy and ended up sucking his cock?

2. [quote name='"usandthem"']OP aren't you the dude that went camping with a gay guy and ended up sucking his cock?[/quote]

You say it like its a bad thing.

3. bruh have some boundaries you cant be going around fuckin *****s grandmas kid the fuck is wrong with you lol

4. you should go for the octomom, shes got some nice titties

5. pics or it didnt happen

6. Guess no one is gonna answer my question damn.

7. Im reading this thread while eating meatloaf and mashed taters with gravy. I bet your 58 year old pussy will look similar to this chopped up meatloaf

8. I always wanted to fuck a Cougar/MILF. Hope it goes well for you OP.

9. gbw. giant breasted women

10. Cougars are awesome, they kno wat they want

11. about the cougars.... I have a situation with one of my mom's freinds. she is in her early 40's but looks younger. I am not sure ifshe is into me or not, I feel like she is. My only reason I am unsure is because she has known me for so long. I feel like I should let her make a move in case I am wrong about the feelings. Any advice? Just need some good ol' guidance

12. She's prob not gonna make the first move and risk her friendship with your mom.

You on the other hand, if you make a move, what are you risking? Your mom yelling at you for trying to get with her friend? A week from now you'll both look fondly upon the memory and laugh.

DO IT

13. GILFs! Make sure she takes her teeth out. Namsayin?;)

14. cant believe nobody has said it yet but...

"your milf pussy feels soo good"

15. 42? 58? thats going a little too far

16. [quote name='"smokehound"']latina milfs FTW![/quote]

Yes they don't stop looking 20 till 55

17. I agree with CK, go for it dude. You have nothing to lose. The more and more you talk to her, the more comfortable she'll get around you. Invite you inside for lemonade and bam. You've got it in the bag, man!

18. All i can imagine is a goat fucking some grandma.. dont forget about the doctor

19. damnn. i work in a high cougar traffic area as well! i always think about it and think a lot of the time they may be into me but i cant make a move due to the thought that i have to stay proffessional and whatnot.. PROPS

please post back.. tell us what things were like.