i have a theory about romey, did i spell it right?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by letsmokeasweet, Jun 19, 2011.

1. so they said on the news that romey won a poll or something, and the news people seem kinda glad or happy about it, i dont know....but it made me think

but alot of replublicans feel that most of the media faver on the side of democrats, for example the guy on cbs made up some stuff about bush and faked some documents and then he admited and quit his news show. and the other week i think it was called political who said a palin aid said that palin thinks she is the shit and then a week later they said they made it up sooo.......

they did get on weiner, but i think he put that on himself and it is a differnt situation, but everyone loves a politition scandle and this one was funny lol

so i thought back the last few years and basicly....i am not sure if this is completly accurate, but i going by what i have heard so please correct me if you think i am wrong

so if bush + obama are progresives
    and mc cain is a progresive
    the media wasnt to hard on mcain right?

what i wonder is why dosnt the media give roomey a hard time?
    they seem to smear alot of people and they it seems that they are trying to put them down or undermine them or something

why is there always bad news in the news? has anyone seen positive news on the front page or something good?

in fact they seem happy when rommy wins a poll
    but with other replubs, they give a hard time and try to make them look bad

so do some jounalist support rommey over other replubs???...because whenever they talk about him they act like he already won the primary and all the other guys running dont count or are below them.

im tired of the same o polititions with the same o ideas who only say what they think will win them their election

so i think since most of them are all the same ima vote for the guy who will get rid of the dea, and decrimianize marijuwana

does anyone else think romey is a progresive or beleaves in their values?
    remember when hillary said she is a progresive?

2. Progressive isn't the right word.

As long as you support big government and the status quo the media will love you.

3. What do you mean by not being hard on Romney? They got some dirt on him; first Mitt Romney was against the auto bail out,now his taking credit for it.

http://forum.grasscity.com/politics...mitt-romney-now-claims-he-had-idea-first.html

:laughing:

But what ever, i'm kinda getting really bored with politics. It's not even surprising anymore that politicians flip flop on issues,It's like it's a requirement to be a flip floper now xD

4. Phase 1: Partisanship

Phase 2: Apathy

Phase 3: Ron Paul

;)

5. #5 AlienBlood, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
    Romney believes what his controllers allow him to believe. He is a continuation of the status quo and is nothing but a pretty face which btw I would love to shit on. ;)

Seriously fuck Romney he isn't a progressive. There is also not a single Democrat in America who is a progressive either. Progressives to contemporary America = more government mandated theft as well as laws that restrict our liberty. They successfully perverted the term.

6. It's sad that everyone treats Ron Paul like he'll never in a million years become president. They act as if him running is a joke and just shrug it off. They should at least give the dude a chance,I mean how bad can he mess up? What's worse than going to war,which just about every president has done.:laughing: shoot, I'll vote for him if he makes it on the ballot :smoke:

7. Help get him on the ballot! :)

http://forum.grasscity.com/us-presi...ublican-vote-ron-paul-republican-primary.html

8. Close.

Step 1: Partisanship.
    Step 2: Apathy
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: PROFIT!

9. so some of you also think that something dosnt feel right about romey????

i mean i hate to say it, but he is going to be the replub nomie

i think i would vote for cain and paul

10. Something not right about Romney? How much time ya got? :)

The reason Republicans reclaimed the House of Representatives in a landslide victory in 2010 was not because of Mitt Romney or anything remotely similar to his "policies" (which change year to year).

Romney is a RINO.

Romney wasn't that popular in 2008 and I don't see him being viable this time around. The republican establishment knows this and I think they will push Texas Gov Rick Perry hard (if he runs) but Perry doesn't represent any real "change" from the status quo either.

11. Not to mention even if Perry did represent change he still wouldn't get elected because he'll remind people too much of George Bush. I know it's just the texan accent but when he's giving speeches and I close my eyes I swear it's hard to tell the difference. But yeah Romney is a self-serving asshole. Focus on his facial expressions when Ron Paul is speaking. He despises him... I mean most politicians give Paul dirty looks but it seems like Romney is especially consistent about doing it. It's like he's thinking "stfu asshole you're exposing the fact that I stand for absolutely nothing and will say whatever it is the people want to hear to obtain positions of power that I'm seeking" or "you fool you could have progressed your political career much farther if you weren't so stubborn about that constitution" :rolleyes:

12. :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LcwnePeMTU]YouTube - SA@TAC - Ron Paul Won the Debate[/ame]

YouTube - SA@TAC - Ron Paul Won the Debate

13. Cool video, I saw that before but I was just making a comment about facial expressions Paul's opponents make when he speaks at "debates". I think Romney gives the dirty looks more than the other candidates because he's ahead of them in most of the polls (who kinda all just blend in anyways) and Ron Paul is the only person that poses as a real threat to him winning the nomination. Anyways while what I am saying sounds meaningless but it's actually not because it shows (as if anyone needed this pointed out to them :rolleyes:) that politicians like Romney are about furthering their political career and are prepared to get past any obstacles, even the truth, in order to do so. How did I get all that from dirty looks? I don't know I'm high. :p

14. I hear ya. :smoking:

I noticed that...it's like he is trying to really think what they are saying and it does look like he is looking down on or semi-angrily glaring at the other candidates. I wonder if it pains him that he has had to do such a 180 in such a short time period...

Anyone who only cares enough about politics to judge a candidate off of what they see on CNN or Fox News is the reason that people like Obama and Romney are popular. I doubt many people that voted for either looked too terribly much into their pasts/records, or cared. Just "believing" what they are promising is meaningless, that's fucked us twice with George W. Bush and got us again with Barack Obama.

15. You hit the nail on the head most people just don't care. It's why I favor literacy tests I am sorry but if you don't care enough to make an informed decision you shouldn't be qualified to vote. It's fucking bullshit how is this freedom when a bunch of ignorant assholes are deciding our elections when they're not even voting based on policies? The rest of the world is right America is fucking retarded. In case you guys didn't know this is what my countrymen vote for (btw, sadly yes this is scientific, sociology):
    1. the person someone they respect is voting for (a parent or friend whos vote could most likely be credited to CNN, FOX news, MSNBC, CBS, etc)
    2. rhetoric, looks, persuasiveness, etc which all have to fit into the mold of what Americans think is "presidential"(god damn)

Notice I haven't once said anything about their records, policies, political ideology. The fact of the matter is most Americans are unqualified to vote. Of course we can't seriously restrict there right to vote but let's compromise. We'll conduct a comprehensive nationwide census-like survey for every American registered to vote and if the powers that be (me) decide that they're insufficient reasons I can kill all of them and then get the death penalty knowing I made a difference. ;)

Nah that's horrible...

16. I just hope Chris Christie stays out of it, hes single handedly derailed NJ's MMJ law

17. I just want to add it's not entirely American's fault since they're being bombarded with bullshit everywhere they turn. The big corporations in this country very much control ideas. T.v. (not just news they shove their agenda into our shows, too), radio, newspapers, movies are all controlled by a select few with a lot of political power ($$$. in America political power is gained in the form of ideas and these guys are dominating the flow of ideas in media.) The sad truth is no matter what anyone says people are strongly influenced by these things. And that's what we have. And now the powers that be are trying to regulate the internet. God help us all...

18. #18 Limecat, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
    Yep.

NY Fed =

1, JPMorgan Chase & Co- 2,722,119
    2, Citigroup- 1,090,813
    3, Deutsche Bank- 428,831
    4, The Bank of New York Mellon- 141,482
    5, Société Générale- 127,800
    6, Royal Bank of Scotland Group - 105,600
    7, Schroders- 37,493

^ All of those companies were bailed out directly or indirectly through TARP, the Federal Reserve, or the AIG and Goldman Sachs bailouts.

Top All-Time Donors, 1989-2010 | OpenSecrets:
    JPMorgan Chase & Co
    Citigroup Inc
    Goldman Sachs
    Morgan Stanley
    Bank of America
    Merrill Lynch
    AIG
    Fannie Mae

^ All of them were bailed out by taxpayers...or holders of US Dollars.

You've got Goldman Sachs cooks in every administration and global interest group (CFR, for example).

Who Owns the Media? | Free Press

GE's Jeff Immelt: Obama's chief job promoter - Jan. 24, 2011

Jeffrey Immelt | The White House

It really is unbelievable...if you were someone on the outside looking in. :eek:

19. JP morgan Chase is the same company that owns the Chase banks? Dude... during the time of the bailouts they expanded all throughout California (never been here before then), I'm talking several dozen to hundreds of brand new locations opening up virtually overnight. I never even heard of chase before these corporate bailouts and now they are among the most popular banks around here. Wow.

20. #20 MrRaider, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's the government that regulates and issues permits or licences for big businesses. Just like its the government thats going to regulate the intra-net. It's also the government that mandates every child be educated (conformed) by there system for a minimum of 12 yrs.