i have a story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by homeless box, May 28, 2007.

1. I had the most chill day of my life the other day

I head out in beautiful sunny florida to my friends house whos a straight edge who basically has a house and all friends are smokers. So i head over their about one and we decide to go swimming not before smoking a few bowls, my straightedge friend bring out his music and starts playin it and were chillin on fuckin inflatable chairs just chillin listen to loud music joking divin do in all this shit, nobody else in the house to bug us, a full kitchen

Its paradise

then i come home, eat dinner and go to bed

2. It's always nice to chill out and not worry about anyone messin with you.

Awesome day

3. yeah I try to do the same shit when my parents go outta town for a day. Grab a 30 pack and invite everyone over for a nice fat sesh then bbq then games n chillin. It always turns out nice.

4. sounds like you had a pretty chill day

5. I was living alone for 4 months since the beginning of '07 and we always had time like this at my place. Damn it was good... Had a shitty day at work ? Don't stress, come home and roll your stick in the living room, and smoke it anywhere the fuck you want inside without anyone bitching about the smell.

Still, there had too many peeps at my place and it went outta control at the end. My days all looked the same 1) Work, 2) Clean the place 3) People coming... again. If you happen to be in this situation, don't let people come too often. They would be glad to come everyday if they had the oppportunity