Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a situation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrHhhiiiooo, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Just started smoking still tryin to find a reliable dealer. I usually buy from my friend but he's bein a dick about weed all the swidden so I went to this guy at my school that deals. He's sorta one of my friends. I bought what I thought was a gram in joint form for 20 bucks(white widow). I was at school so I didn't really look at the joint. I got home and looked at it and was like this is like a fourth of a gram. I text him and he's like oh I gave you the wrong one I'll give you bud tomorrow. He gives me the bud again at school so I couldn't look at it. When I got home it was like 2 tiny buds like a quarter of the size of an eminem. I text him and I'm like dude there was badly any bud. He's like dude that was 2 grams. I show him pics of what a usual gram looks like knowing he was bullshitting cause he knows I'm a noob. And he's like that looks like a fuckin eighth dude. I'm like dude bring a scale tomorrow. He was like maybe my scale is messed up I'm like that should not look like 2 grams if your scales fucked up. I know he's bullshitting. I wish I had a scale so I know he doesn't have a trick up his sleeve. Fuck. I'll find out tomorrow and update. He's starting to piss me off

2. Next time don't do that. I did that once.
    I got it from a friend and said ill pay you tomorrow. She got busted and I got free bud. But when I weighed it out it was not enough so she tried to scam me.

Don't buy out in the open. Don't buy unless you can trust the person or you have a scale.

3. The thread title warranted this picture.

[​IMG]

4. ^^^^ +rep. This was my exact reaction upon reading the thread title.

5. mistakes, we all have them, just learn from it. im sure you wont buy without looking again, and there is most likeley more than 1 dealer at your school. just ask them for a sac

6. Don't buy at school. Dumb mistake. Meet someone who will let you come over to their house and weigh a bag out in front of you. This whole "situation" leads me to believe that you are in high school and too young to be on this forum in the first place.

7. Just saying

8. LOL nice catch

9. Lol i didn't even notice he spelled it like that.

10. Oh shit haha I'm so high I didn't know about m+ms

11. You only lost $20, get over it and move on.

12. I would buy one but I can't afford one right know. Stop trying to be dick. I mean this in the nicest way possible. Hahah

13. Dude look. Your first mistake was buying from a child. Get a dealer thats NOT from school and get it at his house where he can weigh it and even test smoke it with you in the security of his or your house. Second mistake: never buy in joint form. You'll open it only to realize the WHITE WIDOW your smoking is straight MEXICAN DIRT

14. Not trying to be a dick, I'm not the one posting for help in the Apprentice Tokers forum about buying weed cause I have children ripping me off. Just laying down the facts for you. A legit dealer will usually smoke you out with some of the bud you are about to buy and have a scale to weigh out in front of you. If they get pissed that you want to have the product weighed out in front of you then there is a strong chance they are being shady.