I have a serious bush issue lol

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jamesboo, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Okay so I’ve got a plant I’ve grown from seed, no idea what the strain is lol, and I topped it two days ago but not really sure if I’m honest if it’s worked or not but it’s bushy, is my plant in need of a trim? It’s only 3 weeks In to veg

Many thanks guys I really do take my hat off to the people on this forum omg lol well to be honest it’s my first grow it’s alot more work than I expected but to Be honest my problems touch would have just really been with setup lol I just want to be able to experience that first home grown smoke I bet it’s like losing your virginity all over hahaha

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. looks good to me, and yes, it does take a lot of time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. theres no bud sites to expose yet so id leave it to veg the fan leaves are so important not just for photosynthesis but they store nutrients in them and will help the overall health of the plant the only possible signs are overwatering maybe or ph issues :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Overwatering or maybe ph issues? Yeah the watering seems to be one of my bad points at the moment but suppose it’s all learning, I have been leaving it 2-3 days between waterings now and I’m doing the lift method, my ph has been 6.5 in Plagron grow mix ? I have read 6.2 elsewhere lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. yes its nothing to be concerned about though bro you can tell with how puffy and full your fan leaves are it maybe its the amount of water your giving not the frequency of your feeds that could be causing it maybe ?
    but like i said over watering isnt a big issue and you will defo get used to the amount and when in time i wish you good luck and have fun while your learning :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thanks mate and sorry I know your spot on with what your saying and appreciate the help could I just ask one last thing sorry im a hounding noob but can you tell by them leaves if it’s Indica or Sativa lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. It’s an indica

8. np buddy its most likely a hybrid and looks indica dominant so far but i have had fat indica leaves in veg and by the time flowering stretch is over full sativas leaves lol

• Like Like x 1