Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have a series of questions on MJ...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growinwithtwinboys, Apr 10, 2014.

1. how to properly trim a cannabis leaf?- i heard that there is a special way of doing this.

what are some good and cheap nutrient brands that work well with cannabis?

how much water should i feed each plant?- im currently feeding them 20mL per day

what fruits or vegetables can i mix in with my soil that contai primary, secondary nutrients , and micronutrients?

how is the flush method conducted one week before harvest?

is it possible to grow multiple plants in a big pot?
    im growing 3 plant in one pot is it a good idea to do this?

is blowing smoke on a cannabis plant good?

would there be any effects to cannabis if i grow fruits & vegetables in my grow room?

2. Move this to the cultivation forum

3. Trim a cannabis leaf? You mean the plant? Dont really need to trim unless your doing some training/lollipoping.

Nutrients, depends on what you want. I'm not an organic freak so i get anything with numbers i like/what the plant wants. Even used miracle grow nutes but they are strong.

I wouldnt look at how much water as an exact measurement. It'll change throughout the plants life. Give them enough water to moisten all the soil and let it dry out then repeat. You want some runoff. Over watering is watering too often, not using too much water. Roots need oxygen too. I'm up to 2 gallons every 4-6 days for my flowering plants.

I wouldnt add fruits or veggies into the soil, may attract unwanted problems. But many things can be used to add extra nutes. Used coffee grounds add nitrogen, egg shells are supposed to help maintain soil ph (saw some studies showing very little difference unless composted) and calcium, wood ash and processed banana peels can add potassium etc etc. Google can show you tons and tons of things like that.

Just water the plant with plenty of pure water for the flush time. Twice the amount of water as soil or so to flush out the nutrients still in soil.

Put one plant to a container. They can grow together but poorly. They will strangle and fight each other for soil space.

Dont blow smoke on plants. I wouldnt even smoke around them. I wash my hands change clothes.etc when i check on my girls because i smoke tobacco and can give plants disease. Would you want a tree blowing carbon monoxide in your face instead of oxygen?

I really like this last question. This isnt something proven (as far as i know) but plants can talk to each other. Theres been studies showing some plants tend to grow much better next to or near certain types of plants. I cant remember all the details but its something to read up on.

I cant find any articles testing cannabis next to other plants to see if they benefit each other but its something I'd like to try soon.

Current grow:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1257201-aeyjays-first-grow.html