i have a question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tokerExtremist, May 25, 2003.

1. hey i found this .what we believe to be weed , it has 5 leaves red and orange hairs all over the stems and it has thorns the only weird thing is it has no buds ,well it might be because they havent flowered yet , but it has a red tint on the stems too and i already smoke it and it seems to get me high , im just wondering if there is any weed like that , please hurry up we found a whole fucking crop full of this shit ....

2. maybe wild rasberry or poison oak, bud don't have thorns dude. Maybe you are smok'n roses. Might kill ya :(

3. well it sure gets u high but i think it might be a crosbreed with roses ., but yeah it has thorns and i smelled it and it smelt like bud .

4. was it crossed with poison Ivy ? lol :)

5. no i dont believe so i think it is either crossed w/ roses or blackberries XD

6. well it isnt psy ivy because we would already have the syptoms , and roses would generally show u a rose or some kinda thing that endicates that its a rose , and roses dont grow a couple feet high ,i need some help if anyone knows what the weed is or what were smokin lol tell me

Grasscity Deals Near You