I Have A Question

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Dizzy, Dec 4, 2022.

1. My Friend Ryan Say Movies Like Jurrassic Park With Velociraptors Bein Super Smart An Pack Hunters An T-Rex Not Bein Able To See You If You Stay Still An Dilophosaurus Bein A Acid Spitting Dinosaur Is All Made Up Stuff. Is This A True?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Can Anybody Send A Sister Some Help Plz I J/W?

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Yes, it is true. T-rex can see you sitting still. And they are not that big compared to fossils. The Velociraptor not being a pack hunter, I don't know about that or the spitting dino. The author is a very smart man and he bring up the right questions of cloning. They found a perfectly preserved Woolly Mammoth in Siberia that the flesh was still fresh after tens of thousands of years in the permafrost. They are going to try to clone it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. As a friend once said to me, whilst I was recreationally influenced; “I smell acid, somebody’s trippin’”…

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rex arguably has the best vision of any animal, according to new studies.

Velociraptors are turkey sized dinosaurs, likely only eating small animals, and we're completely covered in feathers.

There's very little evidence that dilophosaurs spit or had frills.
    They were are a lot bigger than depicted in the film also.

Lions don't roar before taking down an animal, neither do dinosaurs.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Thank You Both Of You For The Help. I Knew Dilophosaurs Were Bigger Then In The Movie But I Wasn't Sure About The Rest. That's Cool ASL Bout The Wooly Mammoth Too I Wish I Could See It.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I just read a couple articles last week about new studies showing they were actually larger than previously thought.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Really?? The fossils must have been juveniles then. You know that asteroid came out of nowhere.

• Like Like x 3
  9. One of the scientist thought he would try it and took a bite Ewww!!! That turned my stomach when I saw that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. We've only recovered about... 140 fossils of the t Rex I think? Or somewhere around there. Do a Google search quick and read the new studies, it's pretty cool!

(Also, if you read any more into it, please post what you find here, because I'd love to know more).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Weren't sure if you knew T, Holywood misinformation the bastards.

Are the Velociraptors in Jurassic Park actually Deinonychus?
    Velociraptor: Best size, claw, height and dinosaur fossil facts | BBC Science Focus Magazine

[​IMG]
    It's also worth noting that the Velociraptors in Jurassic Park were actually based on another species of Dromaeosaurid, the Deinonychus. "Velociraptor and Deinonychus are very similar," says Brusatte. "The main difference is size: Velociraptor was the size of a small dog, while Deinonychus was more like a pony.30 May 2021

Ps. Actually scratch that, just read the rest of the posts you already knew T:metal:.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1

12. Wow Thanks Digga! Cool Info My Friend.

~Toni~

13. You Know Another Kinda Dinosaurs I Really Like Is Those Ankylosaurus An Spinosaurus Ones Both Lol So Cool.

~Toni~

14. Toni, have you seen the Land Before Time? it's a good family movie. Sad but I have a copy.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. If You Mean The Cartoon With Little Foot An Ducky An All The Rest Then Yea We Got Every Film Of It Lol My Kids Love Those :)

~Toni~

16. Me too. I loved Ducky. The little girl that voiced Ducky was also in All Dogs Go to Heaven as Ann Marie, the little girl that can talk to animals. Her and her mother were murdered by the girl's father. That's is horrible. She could have gone on to have a wonderful career.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Yup Ducky My Favorite Too. I Heard Bout The Lil Girl Who Voice Her An Also Her Mother Gettin Murdered Tho SMH! It Is Horrible Truely. I Agree With You Sis She Definetly Would Have Had A Wonderful Career! Very Sad! :(

~Toni~

18. Dinosaurs are fiction period