I have a question.

Discussion in 'General' started by Matchem, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Okay so recently I noticed something, and holy shit, I can't come up with an answer or a soltuon.

So my girlfriend, spent 4 hours on sunday with my friend Joseph, smoking weed, doing who knows what. She said they went and had lunch, and to a clothing store, but it really dosen't matter. Anyways, me and my girlfriend, fuck... often. She's on birth control, and she keeps is trill down there, I mean she's kinda hairy, like lightweight. Not to a point where your offended or anything, but aslong as we've been dating, it;s been hairy.

Now that you got that, think this.

I saw her monday, and she came over, and we fucked..
    But....she fucking shaved!!!! like it's perfectly clean down there, and we just fucked friday. And it was fucking hairy!! WTF, Someone help me.

Did she fuck that guy on sunday, what does it mean when a girl shaves?..

2. Quite possible she did, you'll get a lot farther by asking her what's going on instead of tearing yourself up over it. Maybe she just got too hairy for her own liking

3. If Joseph is your friend, you should probably talk to him. Hard for us to say with just that tidbit of information.

But... your friend went clothing shopping with your girlfriend? That's a bit odd.

4. Could just mean she shaved dude... lol a girl has got to do that sometimes.

5. Yeah, but why?

6. Lol, dude, ever screw a girl and think " oh fuck I gotta go shave my balls now! " lol. If she did that to ,over up cheating on you then you need to talk to your buddy about washing his Dick sometimes.

7. Maybe she was trying to do something special for you brother!

8. What I don't understand is, why shave now? you dumb bitch.

9. Because honestly sometimes you just feel better with your shit shaved.

Sure, it could be that she shaved because she's fucking your friend. Or she may have just shaved because she was in the shower and thought "you know what, I think I'd like to shave my vagerger".

10. Tell that fucking cunt of a whore to ask you for permission next time.

/s

11. Exactly, like she has no right harming herself with sharp razors near that baby bloomer. Even tho it better with it shaved.

12. Why don't you just ask her in a nice way

Honey or whatever you call her, I'm just curious. What made you decide to shave all of a sudden? Then tell her that you like it, but you were just a little surprised.

That makes the most sense to me.

13. I'd be worried. Then again, my girl hanging out with another guy by themselves smoking weed and shit isnt something shed do.

14. troll, if it wasn't already obvious