Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a question lol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tuffet87, Nov 30, 2018.

1. How much weed does it take to make like say a small batch of brownies?? Or have any other suggestions??? Getting kinda burnt out on just smoking it all the time....lol

2. I prefer cookies over brownies because the baking time is less, and heat can degrade thc.
    Here's a fairly easy way to make cookies using whole herb, based on BrassNwood's methods:
    This will make a batch of 30 cookies of about 40 mg thc each, but can be factored up or down:
    (1) Decarb 7.5 g herb @ 240 F for 40 min using a verifying thermometer.
    (2) Grind to fine powder.
    (3) Combine herb, 3 to 7 g lecithin liquid (exact amount immaterial), and the recipe oil (which can be any amount) into a heatable/freezable container.
    (4) Quickly pre-heat mixture to 220 F on a stove top, then bake at that temp for 20 min.
    (5) Freeze the mixture for a couple hours or so, then thaw.
    (6) Bake about 8 min or so @ 350 F. The cookies can be any size, just so each contains 1/4 gram herb. I make mine about 10 g each using a home recipe of 300 g total. I've made thousands of these.
    This method leaves out the BrassNwood's second heating (the same as the first one), which is assumed to be done during the cookie baking process. Otherwise it's pretty much the same.

The same general method can be used to make brownies, but the longer baking times worry me.
    Each gram of good 15% herb will supply 150 mg to the finished product.
    Whole herb does bother some stomachs, but using it is much more potent than using strained oils.
    Depending on cookie size there might be slight herb taste, but I taste little in my 10 g cookies.

• Like Like x 2