I have a question for you

Discussion in 'General' started by rex8000, Apr 8, 2011.

1. some girl pays to blow me

2. Goodluck!

3. My wish before the day is up is to smoke with fellow GCer, not my boyfriend, i smoke with him all the time. :p

I would, of course, provide the weed.

4. i would like for everyone to get over themselves and appreciate everyone else

5. Miranda Kerr flies in on a jetpack with a briefcase stuffed with money and starts blowing me.

Just being honest.

6. I'd like my connect to answer his phone. Today is my first day being dry in a long time.

7. I'd like to get banged by Jessica Alba. But wouldn't we all?

8. Going partying in another city tonight! I wish to meet loads of wicked people, dance to some wicked electro, and get nice and hammered.

We so excite, so so excite.

9. If it's any consolation, I've shared a bunch of the links in your list with a couple of professors in school.

10. Bump for a new day

11. "hello david"
    "yes hows it going"
    "very good thanks. you don't have to come in today, but don't worry we'll still pay you"
    "cool bro thanks bro!"

12. I'd like to get high by the end of the day.

....actually make that all day.

13. I believe this one is implied on GC :p

14. get my gutiar fixed

15. I want every child in Africa to have a nice and loving place to sleep along with a warm meal!!!! lol not really

I want to make sure I make that cash flow lol I'm running low on personal funds.

16. I wish I had a car.
    I hate fucking walking and public transport for work.

17. i would like my refund check from school so i can have some money!

18. accomplish my daily goals
    1) find five things that make me laugh
    2)stretch in three different positions
    3)meditate for at least 10 mins
    4)read five pages from "the strangest man"

i thought it was important to try to do something for this day. i feel like im just shitting it away being depressed. making small changes leads to other goals and greater changes and building a structurally sound foundation outside the monotony of life

19. To find some little nugs somewhere in my room :)