I have a question for you

Discussion in 'General' started by rex8000, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Before the end of today, what would you wish to happen?

2. Hm... I'd like to get an 1/8 from my dealer and at least get some head from the girl I'm taking out tonight.

3. I'd uh like to get some weed lmao... and idk I'm open to whatever else the day has in store for me..

4. I would like to get high with my girl, and get laid

EDIT:
    I want to fuck her in her car, havnt done that et :p

5. I'd like to see someone spontaneously combust.

6. I would like to stop being in pain

7. I'd like to not only play the lottery, but win big. I'd also like a Brazilian bombshell to lust after me and I'd also like to find an LB and a keg of Yuengling on my way home.

le sigh...

8. I WOULD LIKE FOR WORLD PEACE TO HAPPEN.

And I also would want a Weinershnitznel to open up right down the street.

9. Dgaf how this sounds but i wouldnt mind a cute stoner chick giving me a ring or running into me when i go into town later. Just a conversation would be nice. :)

"Trying to make it through the puzzles, travels, struggles, battles. The body pillow pimp trying to snuggle with my shadow"

10. I'd wish for my penis to be licked upon by the mouth of a beautiful woman so I shall make it so.

11. I guess the end of ignorance, poverty, hunger, disease, and the prohibition of whatever.

The rebirth of diversity all around

12. Find an oz of bud. That'd be pretty sweet.

13. I would wish that every one of you reading this would get a copy of my List. (1st link in my sig to preview, bottom of my sig for my email addy to get an even bigger List!) Just read the titles I have collected! And maybe even share the List with one more person? :smoke:

Granny :wave:

14. Before the end of the day, I wish that Rebecca Black would get a fucking Grammy

:smoke:

15. For my friend to hurry up and reply to my messages on facebook so we can meet up n smoke lol

Edit: Holy crap I got a reply literally the second i posted this wow! what are the chances of that?? haha

16. I want a few things. Before the end of the day, i want to smoke some weed, and watch my boyfriend tear it up on the guitar.

Then after the guitar, i want to get naughty.

17. Wishfully thinking? Acquire a fuck load of money.

Realistically? I don't know, I plan to drink tonight so that's about it.

18. Get hired at the place I spent 7 hours doing pre-employment testing.

19. Everyone to take a step back, and try and understand everyone else a little bit more.