Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Have a question can someone help me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HMJ Crimpz, Nov 18, 2010.

1. I dont know if this is the right thread if its the wrong thing sorry.

I was Wondering usually i go out at night and hotbox my moms car and let it clear out and my mom has a stuffy nose.. so she doesnt smell it the next morning ..

Recently my dads been driving the car.. i was wondering

If i used a sploof

Would it still hotbox the car? and get us extra super duper high?

2. lol... a hotbox doesnt really get you any higher man, that smoke has very little of anything you want left in it.... sploof boxing...sounds disgusting tho....

3. why not just... fuck hotboxing, drive somewhere chill, get out, smoke

4. Wow ive been smoking for 5 years and im a 19 yr old kid whos been thinking this whole time

That hotboxing gets you higher.. LOL.

5. Hotboxing your mom's car doesn't sound like a good idea at all

6. I do that all the time

But when its 230 in the morning nothing is more awesome then gettting out of the car and just watching the smoke pour out..

7. Its awesome and she never notices.. so its cool and she used to smoke too

But the only problem is my dad

Ive tried convincing my mom to smoke with me and she was about to do it but my dad is always like NO its not legal and shit