Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have a question about picking up from an internet ad...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by justcallmesir, Apr 5, 2011.

1. ok. so im a legal mmj patient in my state. my stash in dwindling...my guy isnt around. i found a nice price through craigslist. i responded to the ad and was able to verify them online as mmj patients...

with all the rippers i see on budtrader and craigslist and even weedlist i was wondering...since i have their verification number and d.o.b. say they scam/rob/steal/cheat me on the transaction...

would they be able to be caught since i have this info? or would their mmj card providers refuse to give up such records?

i was wondering how safe it is even when you can verify someone ahead of time to meet them and buy from them?

its not that i think this person is a scammer because of something sketchy they've done/said/etc. its more like piece of mind.

2. There is only one way to be sure...go check em out.

I'm not 100 percent on this but I'm pretty sure they won't give that info out to people even if you did get robbed or what not.

Me personally, I would just go to a dispensary and pay the extra like 5 or 10 bucks for a couple grams and just wait for my guy to come back.

3. Outdoor "Tornado" mix is $5/g at mine

There's some dispensaries with good prices.

4. so in other words bring a friend or go alone and bring a weapon? lmao

im just curious as to how i should handle. i mean like i said the guy seems legit but you never know these days. i of course would meet them in a public place or in a store, in a mall, etc.

so idk. some people i know said, "dont be a pussy" and others were like, "i wouldnt do that"...

im not near any dispensaries btw.

who here has made pickups online? howd it work out for you? how should i go about this?