Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a question about my bong.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bong, Mar 18, 2009.

1. #1 Bong, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    I just recently bought a decent bong at the flea market its tempered and everything but i got a free bowl with it. Now this is what bugs me. The downstem is too small and the bowl doesnt fit in. Lame right? But i wanted to know would you rather wet carb or dry carb and does it make a difference? I also would like any suggestions to any add ons. This is my bong i have it set up with the bowl in the rubber piece now. http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff319/254899/TurtleSquirts.jpg

Yeah his name is TurtleSquirts dont hate.

P.S. One more thing the, downstem is not in the picture its just the bowl and the rubber seal.

2. #2 Painkilla240, Mar 18, 2009
    The downstem is freakin small, anyways you could smoke withOUT water but if you really want to smoke with the water you could just put like a boba straw or something of that sort to extend it to the bottom.

3. #3 Bong, Mar 18, 2009
    Yeah the thing is tiny but i was thinking that i could just dry carb instead untill i get a bigger downstem or vise versa (highly doubt this one) smaller bowl. Also its the bowl not the stem so i fill with water till its covered with water then i just use it like i would with the stem