I have a question about flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BlackMassStoner, Jul 4, 2003.

1. Ok it's been like 5 1/2-6 weeks and i would say 80 percent of the buds have redish hairs....when should i pick them i thought it takes around 8 weeks....their indoors and it's Blue Moonshine......what do you go by when it's time to harvest....when the hairs turn red or by weeks.....i dont understand why their all almost red when it's only been that short of time.....I wanted to pick it kinda in the middle where you have a uppy high and deep....i know how people have said when you want a up high to pick them when like 50%? of the hairs turn red and for a deep high wait until it's like 75%-80% red....but their like 80% or more now and it hasnt even been long...what should i do?

2. To be sure look at the trichomes( the resin hairs on the buds and some leaves)with a magnifting glass. If the resin hairs have a little ball shape on the end then it is time to harvest. When did you last fertilize? You should use straight water the last week or two before harvest . You want to get rid of the fert. taste.

3. been using str8 water for about a week or alittle over..i dont fert much.....thanks bud

4. Adios amigo!