Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a question about edibles.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DangerJay, Jan 5, 2009.

1. I've heard a rumor that if you mix THC crystals (the shit that collects at the bottom of your grinder) with coffee, it'll get you high. Theoretically to me, it makes sense because the thc would be bonding with the fat lipids in the coffee and thus work the same as cookies or brownies. What I'm unsure of is weather or not the coffee will get hot enough to make the THC bind to the fat lipids.

has anyone done this and gotten high?

2. I'd try it. lol.

3. Im sure it will. Coffee gets hot as fuck man.

4. I hope it works, cause I love me some coffee and some herb. Haha test it and tell us how it goes :D

5. it worked with milk, i personally tried it so yeah why wouldnt it work with coffee

6. Should work - truth be told that your stomach heats up enough to activate most thc in eaten weed, more so for kief crystals.

Probably won't make it taste good though.

Kief is good for a lot of things, I know someone who makes cotton candy with kief.

7. Okay...so

A few hours ago i went ahead and tried it. It worked great. I didn't get super fucked up, but I'm definatly still feeling this great subtle body buzz. It's like i'm high, but not retarded. It was effortless and easy, and didn't smell/taste bad. I HIGHLY suggest this method, especially as a pre work/pre school method of getting a bit of a high, as it lasts long but isn't intense.

thanks for the advice though.

8. I don't know of any stomach that reaches temperatures of 390 degrees. :confused:

9. Panda stomachs do!