I have a question about 007 Golden Eye (N64)

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Mar 24, 2018.

1. #1 Dizzy, Mar 24, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    I have been playing this on my own an I was doing good until I got to the control center mission then got stuck an have been for a while now. Do you guys have any good strategies that might help me keep Natalya(and my self) alive so I can get past this level lol it would be much appreciated. I am trying not to ask my husband to do it for me because he likes when I do it my self.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Position yourself carefully so you can shoot the machine guns. I remember that game used to get me so motion sick that i would puke.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

3. I haven't played it since i was a kid so i can't help :( whats level/mission name it is you're stuck on?:)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Multi player was the best on that game

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I don't remember jack about my strategies from way back then, but I did find it a fairly ez game ;)

I do appreciate you bringing it up though, because it truly is an all time great.
    I've enjoyed it a lot when it first came out and I know a lot of other people did as well. It is constantly brought up in conversations about best FPS titles across the years.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

6. It is called The Control Center.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1

7. That might help you :D

• Winner Winner x 1

8. Thank you man I will try it :D

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. That game was my shit when I was a kid. Beat the main game the day I got it. destroyed all my friends in multiplayer because i had the golden gun lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. i remember the cheatcode that made it so the guns shot paintballs. used to spend hours drawing random shit on walls lol

• Winner Winner x 1

11. Lol wow in a day that's wild! Multiplayer is that business even tho when I play my husband I usually lose ctfu but not always I have won before an either way its fun. Who do you like to play as most?

~Toni~

12. Lol yesss my husband and spend hours getting high and playing multiplayer lol so much fun.

~Toni~