Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have a problem...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Third Eye, Sep 24, 2010.

1. so you couldnt shower so you told us at grasscity, and we said go shower, so you showered. all better? like jeeze i didnt know everyone could be so helpful!!

2. dude... seriously. find a way to sqweeze a shower into your routine. that shit is necessrary.

3. When I severely dont feel like showering. I just take some body wash/shampoo and put it in the water for a bubble bath, and I just soak in it, you end up smelling just as good if not better, since your not diluting it completely like a normal shower. Its nice to eat too while you do it, and get stoned too.

4. I use my bath water as a bong. Well its not a real bong since iv never owned one or hit a real one but i got a long tube with downstem and bowl and the tube at the bottom is empty and not coverd with a hole 2 inches above it. i just put that into the water while i sit down but leave the hole above the water so air can get through or you'll end up sucking in loads of bath water, light the bowl and use the bath water as a filter then when your about to clear it put the tube lower so the whole is coverd by the water and then pull the bowl out and BANG shits awesome and works so well! but if you pull through ash your pretty much fuked.

5. Taking a shower is amazing, I just did it for the first time and its awesome, the feeling of hot water flowing on you, I've used lever 2000 gel and couldn't stop scrubbing myself, now its itchi.