I have a problem...

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by pyro2005, Jun 9, 2004.

1. ...Goddamned deer ate 5 out of my 6 plants! This was my first grow, and I really loved those plants. The only one left was naturally the second smallest.

Sorry, I just needed to bitch.

2. damn that hurts............sorry for your loss...........Peace out...........Sid

3. You better find that motherfucker, shoot him, eat him, and make a bong outta his horns for that one.

4. Update: I made it so deer couldn't get to my remaining plant, and then my landlords start sniffing around, and move all the stuff. I was scared shitless for a while, thinking I was about to be arrested, but they never said anything about it. That same night though, he came to our dooor and said he needed to ask me questions about something. Yeah, it sucked. Turns out he just wanted to know why our screened in porch window was broken and why there were screwdriver marks in the drywall (I locked myself out once, and had to break in)

No more growing...at least not this season, and probably not this house.

5. HIGH All, that sucks...but a smart move pyro2005, better safe than sorry.

6. I know it was the best thing to do in my situation, but it killed me having to rip down my remaining plant.

Thank you all for your support. :D