Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have a problem

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by x_sublime_x, Apr 16, 2009.

1. so whenever i light up, by eyes get outrageously red. This usually only happens when i wear my contacts. I put in eyedrops and nothing happens. Ive tried many different types including visine, rhoto, musine, clear eyes, and a few others i forget. When i smoke with my glasses on, my eyes get red, but eyedrops always work. My contacts aren't dirty or old or anything either, i take good care of them. Anyone have any ideas?

2. Invest in shades.

3. Do you smoke late in the evening?

4. Happens to a friend of mine, something about the contacts make it so eyedrops don't do much. The only thing I could suggest is possibly taking out your contacts, putting in your eyedrops and putting your contacts back in. I know it would be a pain in the ass, but it's worth a try at least.

5. Invest in some Loc's

6. Try drinking some water, and close your eyes for a few minutes to see if that helps. My friend told me about this thing called a mexican sunglasses. Its where you take your hit, hold it, and exhale all while your eyes are closed.

7. thanks for the advice guys

ill try those out and see if that works.