Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a problem.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sureal, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Ok this my sound odd but i have a problem.

i am 20 smoked for 6 years off and on. but it recently started (last 8 months)
    here it is.
    When i get high i change. my behavoir changes. My vocabulary and diction increases 10 fold. I am not a poet but proper speaking pours out. I become REAL formal. i can't help it. But yet i become real queit very queit. i hafe to force my self to speak. (i think becuase i don't like hearing my voice and it echos in my head) I remebber getting high a few years ago but it is nothing like it is now. I realy get stoned off a few tokes. (Kb) I really fall into euphoria hard. Most the times i just stare at things for hours. Most times i don't say one sentaence to anyone for hours even when i mostly down. I know these are most normal things and i am just nuts. I don;t undertand why i have changed.

It is interesting how i complety mutate into some proper little person. I had many poeple some to me and say "you flip me out", most people just don;t understand me. After a long time people start to like me. my girlfriend broke up with me, she told i was too wierld when i was high. when she got me talking i would just talk well almost surreal. enigmatic. Like early english. "Tis my heart be in your breast, thou musent foul eir thoughts about intentions of mine, yet one must lay gently withen the feeling comfert" SOme peples get really talkitive i am the oposite. the way my mind works i find it EXTRemeLy difficult to comunicate wit other people. This is not ment to be ajoke but i feel like i am trying to implant my thoughts into their mental streams.

I have a strong 6th sense and mybee gettinhg buZzed increases my awareness and i can;t process the new info properly.

I am growing up or is this just normal burn out type stuff?
    srry for the immature question, WHOA day-sha-voo

2. your gf dumped you cuz of the way you are when you're high....what a bitch
    other than that, no clue, it doesn't really matter, everyone does their own thing :D

3. its how you feel about you being high, not anyone else.
    If you feel good, its your own high not theirs.
    Still, not sure about being formal n stuff, cause I pritty much go crazy when I smoke, talk like 10 fold more than normal. but eh, all people get differently high.
    Its probably just all in your head, have a nice long fun convo with someone you can do that with sometime when your high, and keep yourself involved in that convo, make it a goofy convo or somthin, n work yourself out of the mindset that you have to be formal and quiet when high, or somthin.

I dunno, im rambling, but thats my advice.

4. well its a fact that some people's bodies just cant handle weed. For example i had a friend who was a crank addict, he did some of the hardest drugs you could imagine before he passed away but he could never handle weed, weed would just tear him apart. He was a perfect example of how some peoples bodies just dont react well to marijuana. If your having problems like this my personal sugestion is just to stop, your body and life is more important than gettin high, if your body cant handle it than you should stop.

EDIT: one more thing , i wouldnt worry about the only taking 3 hits to get high. If your smokin good bud than it shouldnt take more than 3-5 good rips to get baked. Ive seen people that have been smoking for almost 20yrs and it just takes them half a jay to get high, so i wouldnt worry bout the fact that it dosent take much to get high.

5. i say let what ever comes naturally in that state happen, i am very simmilar to you when you are stoned, but i am like that normally, i don't talk much and spend alot of time watching and thinking. as a result i understand alot of things others don't take time to notice. i don't think what you are going through is a bad thing neccessarily, just different from what you are used to, who wants to be normal anyway.

6. I'm pretty much completely like you, except for talking in Medieval English. I've found some people who are like that, who like observing, listening, and thinking while high, and we have a good time. It's what naturally comes to me when high, and I enjoy it. The only downside is for some reason I can get extremely cynical about life. I see other people and observe different superficialities about their existence, and I sometimes wish I could just relax without that.

It is somewhat funny when someone will be talking to me and I will just sit and look at them, observing them talking.

7. dude... it's just the artist thing.

(this is weird, so brief a time have you been here and yet i already feel like i know you... and know part of you better than you do yourself.)

run with it. shy from it. do as you will, just don't let it become your demise.

you are the type of genius that would have yokal types come up to you and say things like "boy, you think too much", and "u isn't queer is yuh, bohy?"

quit worrying about it and let it flow.

use your periods of silence to contemplate.
    use your periods of being vocal to BE vocal.

a difficulty to communicate is why you need to explore other modes of comunication.

8. hey thanks guys you all helped me feel better. :) ok enuff soppy stuf. yeah mybee i am just one of those people that really get messed up with marijuana. proberly. the trick is getting me started to talk, once i start i won't stop. but i rarly start. i guess i only talk about my pashions. i find most poeple around were i live are so boring and unintellegent. i know its cool just to BS and not be serious be i get frusted when i talk deeply and everyone else is very shallow. its the region were i live. here is a funny story.

I went out to rent a few movies, i told my mom i would be back late. (this when she was giving me shit about smokin) i can home completly glazed. then she was like lets sit down and talk about it. HELL NO. first off i am high i can't form complete thought and you want to have a full, rewarding converasation w/me? so i siad no i am going to bed. i whet in my room. she said don;t make me wake up your father. no biggie. this is the better part. a, sitting on my floor. i have a small flood light pointed at the dorrway so the can hardly see me. they are talking to me. an i am writing everytinh they say down. i can barly keep up i was so messed. then i was readung it after the paused. "what are you doing?" i said "i am trying to figure out what ur tellin me." or somthin. it was funny to me at the trime. lol.

i am glad that i am ok, i hate feeling sorry for myself. i try not to do it, it is only weakness. o' i marched DCI or Drum Corps for a season. as all of us were in X - cru - she - ate - ing (dont kknow how to spell it.) PAIN from our intruments. the intrucers told us "pain is weakness leaving the body" one dude yelled , i have a lot of weakness. haha peace

9. Lmao.....

I once was home alone and we had a camera.
    It is really funny being stoned and tape yourself.
    After a while I put the camera on the tv and the camera was showing us on tv. And I put back in the tape of my parents. But what I forgot is too put the thing off so i kept recording us and we didn't notice.
    We where with 3 of us and we where making funny faces and do fucked up shit to see ourselves in camera ( I know it's st00pid but hey, we were stoned ) Well the camera recorded everything without knowing it.
    Well my parents saw it a few days l8er and they showed me and asked what that was all about.
    That's also how they found out that I smoke pot sometimes.
    Well, they were laughing and just said that it was no prob if I could control myself. Hell yeh I can ;)