I Have A Problem

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BaxterTheDog, May 23, 2013.

OH SHIT!
    You're in Uruguay? 
    Oh man...well, that changes A LOT of things. 
    From what I've heard about South America, well, I now recommend option 3. Found out where they live, take their stuff (obviously go in their with gloves and plastic on your shoes), 'take care' of them, and throw them in a ditch. And don't like back, they were being assholes first. 

2. So wait, let me get this straight you're in fucking Uruguay and in a year and a half you can't find pot.
    Try this : Stand at a busy intersection, pick up a rock, and toss as far as you can in any direction, then walks towards that rock, and ask everyone on the way, to that rock. You will find 10 connects before you find that rock

3. no, thats just how weed is here, i know this guy who grows and hes cool, once he gave me like 6g for free but hes out now. there ARE a bunch of connects but they get brick theonly good bud i can get is prerolled

4. okay, today they offered me bud and i said i would buy it from them if i could take it home, then they said comeon we wanna smoke too. So i told them that i wouldnt buy from them anymore if i had to smoke with them. I said it as mean as possible lol i was already pissed off so i guess they got scared i was gonna fight them or something haha. Im a peaceful guy but i was kind of in the mood to start a fight, but whatever lol ill post a pic of the bud later its really dank compared to the brick they have here

5. fuck yeah i love happen endings

6. nice man post a pic

7. Look for new connects. Those kids sound like douchebags

8. they're the ones who know the bud man who sells the dank. idk about you, but I always smoke up the middleman. it's only right. if I have to get weed thru a homie's hook up, then I always smoke my homie up. if I had to call up a weed man for one of my friends, I'd expect them to smoke me up. besides, you wouldn't even be able to get the dank without them. the difference is that they're not your homies. just be cool with them and chill and smoke. an opportunity to make new friends. besides, if you're their friend, then they won't make fun of you and shit.

9. #29 BaxterTheDog, May 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
    Sorry guys those pics arent happening, i got too excited xD

10. How do you know it isn't brick they're pre-rolling you? 

11. because the brick tastes like shit...plus they dont twist the ends of the joint and its covered in trichomes, and the brcik barely gets you buzzed, and i usually cut the j in half and take the paper off one half and smoke out of my bong

12. Buy from the mids guy fuck the dank if your dealing with assholes.I'd rather buy shittier bud and still keep my pride then go to someone who is a dick and has better bud.

13. Buy a joint off em and lace it with salvia hahahha

14. Buy brick weed and make edibles