Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a problem with self discipline.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mandeponium, Apr 25, 2009.

1. I haven't smoked in a week because of a possible drug test coming up. But the test got pushed back a few weeks so if I wanted to smoke today, it wouldn't be a problem.

The thing is I told myself I wouldn't smoke until after the drug test. Should I go ahead and smoke or stick to my word?

If I'm the only one telling myself I cant do something, and I want to do it, who's stopping me?

2. Sure but when the test comes, dont come here freaking out, posting a thread asking how to pass a drug test.

3. I have struggled with similar problems. Unfortunately, I've learned (the hard way) that sometimes putting restrictions on yourself, against the will of yourself, is necessary to ensure certain desired outcomes. Of course you can always break your word using fun little justifications, but in the end you will have to deal with the consequences.

On the other hand, your "word" doesn't really mean shit, and if you don't think that toking up will affect your drug test, and you want to blaze and think it'll be worth it, then I say go for it.

4. I have a problem with self disipline, too. I'd say that if I were in your shoes and your original plan was to detox for the week before your DT, and your DT has been pushed back, light it up at least today or whenever you want before that one detox week comes. I say keep tokin' and work that week to clear your system.

5. If I were you I'd just stick too my word and not smoke until after the drug test. That way you wouldn't have too worry too much about cleaning out your system and the weed will taste and feel way better if you just wait for a lil bit. I hope this piece of advice is useful too you;)
    Peace Out

6. I say wait. It'll be a very nice personal victory, plus you'll get a nice little T-break.

7. Is it really that hard to not smoke pot for a little while? From what I've heard, it's not addictive. :rolleyes: