I have a problem! Can you help?!?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by greenthumbnails, Jul 15, 2018.

1. #1 greenthumbnails, Jul 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    Leaves are curling, drying, yellowing, and have brown spots. I am new to this forum thing. Hoping someone who has been around the block can help.

I think I have a deficiency in my P- K macros but could it be pests? All of my plants are in their flowering phase and I have not added any Nutes with P-K values. I know those specific nutes are crucial in the flowering phase. I also have a little bit of a bug problem.

I dont get my nutes in the mail until tomorrow so i wont know for a few days if its the nutes but it seems obvious. I dont want my plant to die (who does after the time invested).

Im trying to Keep it simple but I may falling short if giving its main essentials it needs to thrive and survive. I spent a lot of money on these seeds i want to max out my yields

If anyone has any information on what im experiencing it would be greatly appreciated. I think i know the problem but could be wrong! All my other plants seem to be fine. They are Autos and are on day 44. 20180715_135627.jpg 20180715_135626.jpg 20180715_135729.jpg 20180712_153003.jpg 20180714_130004.jpg Screenshot_20180714-142324_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'd flush ..

pour 3 times the pot volume with air temp water

allow to drain over night

to continue in the morn

no nutes for 3 weeks

good luck

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. 3 weeks is a long time with no nutes in flower.

What are temps?

What’s your medium?

Ph of feed water?

Ph of runoff?

Are you using any nutes at all?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Flushing might be good but let’s diagnose first.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Personal guess, I think you nailed your assessment. It looks like it's deficient in Phosphorous, Potassium, and Sulfur to me.

You may lose a smidge of your potential bud density but once you start using your PK nutrients, they should more or less bounce back and be fine.

• Like Like x 2

6. Temps: 82°F and 30° Humidity( i know its low my plants are drinking a lot)

Medium: Fox Farm Ocean forest soil

Nutes: The bare minimum. I have used one full feeding of this. Pic below It was solely for the nitrogen it contained.

I am going to test my PH tonight but I use reverse osmosis water. The tap water in my area is full of harmful chemicals thought it would be perfect

7. Here is a picture of the basic nutes I have used. I used one full dose.

Attached Files: