Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a physical tomorrow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SimplyBaked, Sep 12, 2013.

1. So I've been smoking weed for roughly 2 years but regularly every other day or so for 3 months. Should I tell my physician that I smoke weed and also that I've been feeling depressed? Every year in the past I tell them I haven't drank or done drugs so should I tell them tomorrow? Btw I'm 19 if it matters. Is it possible to get medicinal marijuana for depression also? Thanks in advance guys!  :smoke:

2. Depends on what state. I got mine for skateboarding falls in Colorado

3. the way i see it the worst thing he can do is tell you to stop smoking and prescribe an antidepressant, in which case you can not take the pills and continue smoking.

the best thing that can happen is you get a medicinal card.

id say go for it.  doctor- patient confidentiality means he cant tell anyone (authorities) if that whats holding you back from telling him

4. I have seen a lot of waterfalls in Colorado. I googled "skateboarding falls" but it came up with nothing. Where are these skateboard falls you speak of?

5. Never lie to or omit information from your doctor. NEVER. Stupid idea, he/she can't help if you won't give them the information they need!!! This one is a no brainer!

6. Memorial park. But you gotta believe its there.

7. Oh I remember them now! But i can't remember which city that memorial park was in.

8. So I told them that I don't smoke and they offered to start anti-depressants which I turned down because I've had anti-depressants before and I just prefer weed. Thanks for the advice guys!

9. When I was a wee lad your age I thought I didn't need anything but cannabis and self medicated myself. Now that I've grown up ive come to my senses and now take antidepressant and my anticonvulsant for my epilepsy. I am very happy with the way it changed my act, much more enjoyable to be around. Try it out dude

Sent from my LGL86C

10. Why be anxious about it, just come front and be honest about it. That's what I did.