Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a Physical/Drug test next tuesday, faint line on home test today?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by al0511, May 17, 2017.

1. So i have a Physical/Drug test combo on next Tuesday, i haven't smoked since Friday. im about 5'5 125 pounds heavy smoker but fast metabolism. i took a home test on Monday and failed but i took one today and passed with a faint line. i was going to use a detox the day of my test. i was also planning on subbing just in case?

2. maybe, don't really know, nobody really knows

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. If I were you, I would sub if you are in doubt. A faint line, no matter how visible, is a NEGATIVE result. Drink at least 20 oz H2O before the test, at in interval of every urination to mildly dilute, then you should be golden!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. well i took one today and had a solid line still might sub tho and will use detox at last line of defence so to speak

5. Negative solid line or still pissing positive? If you are negative on a home test, you are good to go so do not worry. As always, take precautions. Just got off probation and had to dilute so it works for sure, without a doubt. Aspirin is also a big player to fool immunoassay, the first line of defense. 4, 82 mg tablets taken 4 hours prior can help.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you got any line, no matter how light, you are negative, at least to the test's detection limit. Don't get fooled into detox products. They do nothing. Save your $$$. Also, subbing is probably more risky than just using your own pee at this point. Do make sure to pee at least 2-3 times prior to the test, and only collect mid-stream, not at the beginning.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I used to freak out over subbing but now it's just something I do when moving to a new opportunity.
    Subbing has worked for me thus far, 100%!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. lol Yeah I've done it two times and passed both. My second time felt like being in a metal gear game because the doctor had me do the physical test first. Doing all these stretches, hopping around, it was rough. Worked, but I was freaking a bit when he was doing the hand examination with me lying down. Could've found the stuff easily

• Like Like x 2
  9. where did you hide it i was thinking of leaving it in a pair of shorts so if the doctor where to be in the room with me when i get undressed it would not be in my underwear if he were to check me. and how did you keep it at a constant temperature i found a way to keep it worm with 2 hand warmers but it would be too hot, the only way to cool down was to use the toilet water and dunk it for like 45 seconds

10. Totally agree. Find a friend or relative who is clean and willing to share. Any gender will do. Get some compression shorts and screw top plastic bottle. I have never added heat. Practice the actions at home. Get comfortable. its easy

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yep just microwave the sample about 15-20 sec, slap on the handwarmer, and it should be good. I put it under the elastic of my boxers, which goes higher than my jeans. Tuck it in there near the groin and the doc won't go there lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. I don't know man,i knew this young gal in her 20's everytime she had one of those theymade her disrobe remove everything did free breast exam even checked her prostate.........

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. You will most likely test positive for THC. A faint line is still a line

14. I can just picture you lmao

• Funny Funny x 1