Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a mountain of Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by homeless box, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Not really but i do have 6 grams of what my friends call sensi star, its so white with thc its amazing. I plan on making some firecrackers cause ive never ate it before.

The way we came upon this amount of bud was my friend found 50 in his yard and i had 40 so we decided to spend it all, wow thats more dank then ive ever seen in one place. It looks so amazing

[​IMG]
    Shot at 2007-07-07

2. sensi star is a very good strain... enjoy

3. I would say you are making a mountain out of a molehill, but molehills are bigger than 6g I think [​IMG]

Nice and everything dude.. but got some pics or something? I mean heck ain't nothing to be found in this thread but some assertions. I am in no way indicating that they're false, don't get me wrong, I'm just saying its not necessary to post about every pick up when the thread is simply stating " I picked up good weed, I'm happy" not to mention it being in seasoned tokers where it straight doesnt belong. Sorry to harp on you dude, but we all enjoy when people make involved, informative, interesting, entertaining, tantalizing, exciting, crazy, hilarious, or overwhelming threads, so I try to illustrate the differences between threads which have one of these things and those which do not.

4. I bought $130 worth of high mids, no seeds, dense nuggets. $2.50 worth gets you blazed. I had 20 grams. Now THAT is a mountain :p

5. There should be a rule. Don't post about a pickup unless you have pics to back it up. :/

6. 1 Lb is what i consider a lil mountain. 6 grams are a drop in the bucket. An oz is decent cuz its a good amount to puff on. Weak thread but i need some posts dammit

7. 112 grams neville's haze x grapefruit

[​IMG]

damn, those were a good couple of months... I think

8. ill get picks up sooon sorry bout that guys

9. All I can say is, +rep :smoking:

10. Pics are up its really dank and these camera phone pics dont do it justice, theirs a fine white coat over all the buds, and their dense and perfectly dried

11. thank you for responding with a pic.