Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have a moral dilema

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hippie john, May 8, 2003.

1. i would take like 2 plants then grow them up and wait until its crop time then replant but dont take all of them or the close relative might get angry

2. alright thats kool but take the cuttings from the back
    and i like the little home you made for them :)

3. I think I would....but I would send her some of the harvest.

4. What're the chances of maybe just asking for them? I'd rather someone ask and I'd be happy to give......provided it's all cool. I don't know..........just a thought!:)

5. "Close family friend that you care about" will it still be the same if they catch you ripping them off? Is it worth it? Weed comes and goes....true friends and family are forever.

6. Bad Karma, dude.
    Ripping anybody off is definately uncool.

7. ripping off your own family ??? comon now, if its a close family member then just ask if you can get some seeds of the shit he/she is growing. Why you would wanna steal from a family member when you could just ask boggles my mind.

8. ditto!