i have a mac and still think this is hilarious

Discussion in 'General' started by nessa6565, Nov 10, 2009.

1. it's sadly true.

Attached Files:

2. hahahahaha i have a mac too and i think thats hilarious! :D

3. Lol, nice. As I type away on my macbook.

4. #4 Free The BIRDS, Nov 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2009
    "me I'm from the apple which means I'm the Mac, She's a PC, she lives in my lap"

HOV

funny ass comic btw

5. I refuse to buy a mac until those idiotic commercials stop playing. PCs are for customizing and macs are for being happy with what you have.

6. i dislike anything apple, i love this pic.

its not that apple sucks, its just thier software for anytihng sucks. weather is an operating system or an ipod, it just sucks.

apple hardware + PC software = good things can happen.

7. Mac sucks, plain and simple. And, who's going to take that young punk seriously when one of his first acting roles was that loser from dodgeball?

[​IMG]

This is what Macs are about.

8. The funniest part is PC stands for Personal Computer.

If a mac isn't a PC, then what the fuck is it?

It's just a brand with their own operating system.

9. I would agree with that if windows didnt try to coddle me everytime I used it. Honestly I fucking know that I just plugged in a mouse, you dont have to tell me that you have detected new hardware 800 times
    and no I dont want a fucking tour of your operating system I want you to shut the fuck up so I can do shit on my own.

10. You can turn all that off. Thats the great thing about windows.

11. I have no problems with Macs, however most of my computers are Linux or Windows.

Apple has gotten desperate over the last couple years and their advertising is reaching pretty hard. I don't have a problem with Justin Long, in fact I kind of like his acting style. He's just doing his job as an actor. I heard him state that he really isn't that biased towards Mac stuff, but he does get plenty of it for cheap/free.

12. If you know what you're doing :p

13. It's only about 5 or 6 clicks.

14. on a mac its 0 clicks

15. What's 0 clicks?

16. PC is also the pirate platform

[​IMG]

Ahoy mates!

17. Its not possible.

18. Do what you want 'cuz a pirate is free. YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!

I'm going to go shoot myself now.