Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a low tolerance but it takes me a while to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreshXD, Apr 25, 2011.

1. I only just started smoking so I have a very low tolerance but I've notice that the high does not affect me untill a few minutes after I smoke which causes me to get way higher then I wanted to and wastes a lot of weed. The other day I rolled up a dub of orange kush and didn't start to feel the high untill I was done with the joint. I was able to walk back inside and get into my room with only a little buzz. I was worried that I didn't smoke enough and then bam! It hit me like a truck! I was higher then ever. This isn't the first time though. Whenever I smoke with my friends after the first two hits they're like I'm baked but I don't feel anything untill like a minute or two later And then I'm way to fucked up. Why does it take so long for me to feel it? How can I feel the high faster And save weed!?

2. It all depends on the strain your smoking, some are instant and others take a few mins and hit you like a truck

3. it all goes hand in hand....the longer you smoke the more you need to get you high but you will feel it much quicker....your body just has to get used to it.....id say after a few weeks of smoking you should feel it within minutes if not seconds

4. I'm just like you. A general rule of thumb for me is to smoke until I start to feel it, then stop. That usually takes me pretty far up. When I just want to get buzzed, 2 green hits will do it. I know this because after about a year of smoking I know myself that well. Sometimes I just take a hit, wait 15 minutes, then take another one, etc.... and then it allows me to regulate my high. Just gotta figure out what works for you.