Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a lid to a first check that reads negative, can I use it to pass a test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xanimat0rx, Jul 27, 2013.

1. My friend passed a first check a little while ago and saved the lid that reads negative.  I was wondering if I would be able to piss into the test, and then just put on the already passing top.  Will it change into a positive? Or will it just not change and stay negative?

2. Just piss all over the floor and say sorry I missed the bottle.  If you run out of piss they can't test you.

Funny, but hardly helpful.

If I'm not mistaken, the presence (or absence) of THC in the urine causes a chemical reaction. Once that chemical reaction takes place, it cannot change because the chemical reaction has already taken place and the catalyst is already used. I think it would be safe but just remember that this is fraud and is a MUCH bigger deal than testing positive for Marijuana.

Thanks man I signed up to be funny but not helpful.

Then congrats. You've achieved your goal! Now set another goal and do the same thing :)

6. ok thanks. Its just being done by my parents so as long as the cap stays negative ill be good.

7. Your parents, if they're smart enough, might want to actually see the result show up as negative.