Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a huge problem.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Liketotoke, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Go to sleep man, stick some chill music on (Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Divine Moments of Truth, etc) and pass out.
    It'll all be okay, don't worry. :)

2. Lmao funniest thread ever.

3. Mirrors and weed? never heard of it..

Mirrors and other things?...

4. like vampires?

5. of my ive seen much a thing in the mirrors

6. You need a phsychiatrist, weed doesnt cause shit like that unless there is some other mental issue.

7. Now every time I see myself I'm gonna see my mom and dads faces basically combined which actually isn't that bad unless your parents are fugly I wouldnt be worried.

8. Ok i have a verry simmilar story here goes.

So one day i smoked a bowl o' dank and decided to take a shower and when i got out i was drying off my hair and head with a towl wwhen i looked in the mirror and realized that by slightly changing the towl position each time i woulf see a face of something in my life, example, mom - dad - sister - characters in movies esc... was scary but i wwasnt scared if you knoww wwhat i meean

9. #29 monstermesh, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    [/QUOTE]Think about it tho.... What if society used to see like that all the time... but we just get even more blind every generation....
    woorrrddd[/QUOTE]

I literally froze and spaced out in the presasance of such a scentence.

10. Wow sounds like you were trippin balls dude. When I look in the mirror stoned or sober I can see my parents facial features, not their faces tho lol. I know you were freaking out because of hallucinations but it doesn't seem that scary tbh. It's just your mind playing games:wave:

11. would be more concerning if you looked like the black guy that lives a few doors down form you

12. If it is such a terrible thing to see your parents in yourself, then it sounds to me like you've got some emotional baggage somewhere in there that needs sorting out. When you're on enough drugs to really hallucinate like that and you come across something difficult like this, sometimes it helps to shift the focus from what you're experiencing to why you're freaking out about it. You'll often find that there is very valuable insight to be gained about yourself and about your life.