Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a huge problem.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Liketotoke, Sep 1, 2011.

1. So I just got really high with my friends, then before they left we smoked another FAT jay. We just bought half an ounce for the 3 of us so we rolled FAT ASS joints. anyways haha
    so high sorry for sidetracking.

THE PROBLEM IS!

I have a huge mirror in my bathroom, and I went in and saw myself and (you when when you have those phases where you analyze everyone and everything? I just had this combined with the new high and I saw my face, and because I just got this buzz cut, I saw my dad in it, and my mom. And it scared me to death. It's disgusting in so many ways because I can biologically see them IN ME!

I know this might seem hilarious to some that just recently smoked the herb, as my second notion is laughing really hard at it. BUT THE PROBLEM IS WHEN I LOOK AT MYSELF AGAIN THIS DISGUSTING FEELING COMES AGAIN TO HAUNT ME. its terrible. anyways this must have been some fucking dank sativa. thinking about it scares me lol

anyways what the fuck, I hope I don't remember this when im not high anymore. Oh shit, i'll find this on grasscity. fuck it

2. Son, I think it's time we had a talk about ol'Mary Jane.

...On a more serious note, you are paranoid and tripping balls my friend! You got some nice dank, I wish I could still trip like that. It's just your mind playing tricks on you, you have to remember that when you smoke. It is not real, and your body isn't used to dank yet.

Plus weed doesn't/shouldn't make you hallucinate (people will probably argue with me about saying that.) But I have been smoking for 4 years and I've never seen ghosts n shit walking around my room during a session.

3. Dont wana be a dick but kinda wana throw a moist shoe at you for me reading that.

4. Cool story bro, but are you asking for help or what? The solution is simple, avoid looking in mirrors.

5. Well, they did create you, so I'd hope you see atleast a bit of one of your parents in you.

6. #7 Climbstoned, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha!!!!

7. I don't actually believe that what I see, I know its just cuz im high but it was still a funny story to share thats why I posted it haha.

and yea haha this is some amazing dank it really is .... i will enjoy my high now somewhere else

8. I've had the same thing happen to me, but I wouldn't describe it like OP did. It was definitely some good sativa though because my thoughts were racing, and I was feeling really uplifted. Anyways, when I looked in the mirror, I could notice almost every detail in my face and I began to see my mother and father. I didn't get scared, I only thought it was interesting to see so much of my own parents in me and I had never really noticed before so it peaked my interest at the time.

Then I began to notice that all people, look like monkeys. In some form or another, people look like moneys. Whether it's the way one's body is shaped, your personality, or the face; in everyone you know you will be able to find many similarities between the person and different species of monkeys.

Then I :smoke: some more and suspected I had proof of the theory of evolution and I could win a Nobel Peace prize for this discovery. Then I thought of a ton more crazy stuff that would take hours to explain. haha

9. Believe it or not I know exactly what you mean. You look at your face and you see the resemblance and how they literally are a part of you. I even saw my grandmother.

Anyone who can't relate has probably just never been as high as we have. Shit when I first started smoking weed I would close my eyes in the dark and see red and white geometrical candy canes spinning around.

Everyone's brain chemistry is different we have to remember but when I look back on my first few times smoking cannabis was psychedelic in every sense of the word.

10. pics of mom and dad and you?

11. I meannn like the guy said, they did have sex in some unknown place and you won the race to the egg.

12. Bro,
    Get even higher and think about it some more. Don't take it as a bad thing. Take it as a new discovery with many more to come. x) I have discovered so much about myself from tokin it up xD worrd.

Think about it tho.... What if society used to see like that all the time... but we just get even more blind every generation....
    woorrrddd

13. haha thanks those who know what I'm talking about. The first 5-10 times were a psychadelic experience for me too, later I could handle it a little haha. It is a wonderfull part of weed.

and yea I mean I'm not actually scared I just put that in there for comical purpose, otherwise my story would be just another "cool story bro"

anyways thanks all happy toking gonna go burn another j irght noooow :smoke:

14. there is alot of stuff you cannot unsee once you've seen it. sorry to say, this may be one of those things.

15. Sounds like you got some good crack...

16. it's okay, i mean, you only ARE your parents..

17. LMFAO i rember the first time i experianced the same thing, (was also super baked)

18. i think what happened here is obvious..
    your harry potter and you looked in the mirror of erised. the heart wants what the heart wants

19. or just the mom :D