Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have a huge problem

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dankwanted, Sep 7, 2006.

1. yes, they do.

and quit whining and get a job, even a part time job working only 15-20 hours a week is hardly anything. besides, the more time you spend working, the more time you spent not smoking, so the more weed you save. Work isn't THAT bad either, as long as you don't get a shitty McJob. Everybody has to get a job sometime, and balancing school and work isn't hard at all. my senior year of high school I worked 33 hours a week and still went to school every day for 7 hours.

2. now this is just something i wanted to do

in the mids i bought i found three normal seeds and four little seeds that didnt seem mature at all (and i havent ever seen seeds like that before) and i am trying to germinate the three and probably will grow them in my apartment and throw them in the closet on the weekends my parents come home

now in the meantime there is no way for anyone to tell me the possible height of these plants without knowing the strain is there?

i hope one germinates and with my luck if they do germinate theyll probably be all boys(haha)

well untill i have enough to buy seeds(that is if i can decide on the seeds) ill keep babysitting and "WHINING"(i dont care its what i do best)

these mids are pretty good i wouldnt mind harvesting a few ounces of it

im scared though because it is my first grow and i dont know anything about the strain, if it gets too tall i wont know what to do and if i get caught with this my life is over, i hope someone wants some of these mids when i go home this weekend, that would be fantastic
    ok ill shut up now

3. I am going to have to disagree. I have been giving plasma for alittle over a month and they havent said shit to me about the massive amounts of cannaboids in my system. Sure they do a urine test when u sign up but that is to test ur vitamin levels.

4. See, I'm always high at work. So, the more I work, the more money I spend on weed. I'm a waiter through college right now, and my job sucks without weed. Oh, and since most of my customers are old people, I talk to them all the time about smoking. It's alright.

Not to steal the thread or anything, but I'm growing now too for a similar reason. I found some seeds in some really good mids. The plant is about 8" now, and it's really green and looks super healthy, is there a good chance I can get some stanky ass weed out of it? Assuming it's female, of course.

Finally, man I hate to sound like a broken record, but get a shit job. It'll help you so much. I make money on the weekend, and get rid of stuff I don't need after I pick up on Monday. So basically, I smoke for free. Do that, and you're set.

5. ok, i guess it will be the end of this thread in a way, my four seeds are turning darker and darker, and i think one of them is really close to being fully cracked, im getting some pots today and for the lights im not sure really what to do

so any suggestions would be cool

i guess ill start this thread over again in indoor grow as soon as i get my pots