I have a huge favor to ask of you guys in GC

Discussion in 'General' started by foxracing500r, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Ok, as many know, I write screenplays and stories. My most recent one I am trying to sell, but as creative as I am story wise, I can not write a synopsis worth a damn.

I was wondering if anyone was good at something like that, I can email you the script, and you can read it and write what you get out of it. But everytime I describe it, its just like "Its a horror/action/drama stoner movie about Zombies, when in reality, there is alot more to the story than that.

2. Send it to me, I'll shoot you some ideas. I will pm you my e mail

3. Aight man, sounds great. If it ever does get made, I will fight to have it the synopsis on the dvd, and you will get credit.

4. Shit, brother! I liked it! Remember, you sent it to me. Damn, I need to edit that for you. I just have been really damn busy. Fuck, I apologize.

It has potential. Some might not take it seriously, but it has potential. Look what other shit is getting made into films. Meet the Spartans? Disaster Movie? WTF is that shit.

Just reassuring you that it is good. PM or something and maybe we can work out a time to discuss it.

5. My sister reviews screenplays for New Line Cinema. You should email it to me. If your interested ill pm you my email address.