I Have A Habit Of Making Up Stories.

Discussion in 'General' started by iloveskywalkerog, Apr 22, 2014.

1. I do not know what's wrong with me I'm sorry it's just that I have a habit of telling stories because I can't tell something interesting that is the truth at all the only way I'm interesting is when I make up stories I guess you can say that I am just weird Im sorry though

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Lol dude come on....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. we trusted you ;_;

4. please do not say stuff like that

5. So are you going to tell us a story or not?

6. WHY SKYWALKER WHY

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

7. Yeah, I used to aswell, and play it off as truth until people came onto it. Then I would laugh and say hahahaha, dumbass

8. #8 Royal Vengeance, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014

9. Who are you?! :mad:

10. who are you ? :mad:

Superheroes can't give away their true identity.

12. #12 iloveskywalkerog, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    NoVu
    Okay here we go this morning I caught this amazing woman walking out the store and I said hey would you like to smoke a fat bowl with me and she did but guess what bitch had a wire on her so then I said to her get the fuck out then she said no you are under arrest I said for what ? And she said because ya got a QP in your trunk so then I said hey wanna go to the moon and she said yeah let me get my spacesuit on so then we headed on down to the moon all of a sudden the spaceship crashes onto the american flag so I said to her hey why don't you come on over here and wrap your mouth around my joystick and she said eww no so then I just jumped back to earth and. Ran to the Walgreen's got 3 packs of Lemonheads and bounced out that hoe quick get outside cops pull up they start shooting boom boom boom I put the QP inside of my enormous mouth jumped on top of a roof smoked a spliff and threw it at one of the pussies he said AHHHH IT BURNS !!!! So I threw another one on him he flattened like a pancake so I jumped off the roof and busted through the roof of my car and drove off all of a sudden this big ass semi truck pushes me off of the bridge into duck creek then cops took my QP and said " you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel air.

13. I was there. I can vouch.

Get some hobbies

15. I can't take this shit anymore. I'm going to stay at my mother's.

16. how bout u get some hobbies ?

17. Dude... all this time, I've seen your posts. What if those were lies?

You're sick. Your stories have resulted in detrimental effects across the world. I know this because I'm a scientist. I actually learned science as a hobby but it came pretty easily to me so I was able to create new elements. So I created many elements and then I was able to give myself superpowers. Now I didn't want to pull a Heith and overdose, so I was shaking in fear... word to Michael J Fox. I knew that too many superpowers would kill me, so I picked three.

Super bullshit posts
    Create marijuana
    Transfer my high to NPS

(NON POT SMOKERS)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. my posts there is 2 that are lies the one I made yesterday and the one I made today my friend

19. you're too high to type my friend and so am I goodnight

20. Ok my friend. Thank you for calling apple tech support

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app