I have a good problem I guess you could say

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Munfy, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Hey GC. So I've ran into what I like to look at as a good problem. My roots are growing out of my pots, they're in 15 gal pots so transplanting can't happen. Can you possibly trim these roots? I feel like their can be something I can do Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. i dont grow soil but if i did i would take a knife and make a big X in the bottom and transplant into bigger pots

3. How much longer are you going to veg them?

4. It looks like you are letting them sit in water, otherwise they should air prune.

5. with 15 gallon pots, I wouldn't worry about it.

6. Why do you need to trim the roots?

J

7. How the hell did you get root bound in a 15 gallon fabric pot? Did you veg for 6 years? Those pots should have air pruned your roots...

8. I have a plant going into a fifteen gallon like that and i hope i have the same problem lol

9. #9 Munfy, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    They've vegged for about 2 months or so. They're just healthy Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I just didn't know if it was ok if they're exposed like that. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. [quote name="joker865" post="19097285" timestamp="1386126996"]It looks like you are letting them sit in water, otherwise they should air prune.[/quote]Nope, water about twice a week and that's it. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app