I have a fishing addiction

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Mr_The_Kid, Apr 20, 2015.

1. New guy here from north NJ. Any other serious fisherman on here, would be cool to meet up with some new anglers. Oh I fish mostly saltwater. A little fresh but only when I can't get offshore. I fish out of manasquan inlet in nj

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. So was I bro..so was I...
    it was painful lol...u always just want to fish, id just empty my reels and reel them up again sitting infront of the tv or somn. Im from toronto..do all freshwater fishing..lots of urban fishing u could say. I love being in the middle of a city but also be able to find tucked away spots like a mini resort for my self. Its awsum.

3. Fishing is fucking perfect especially when you're stoned, up here in Montana. Better than meditation, in my opinion.

4. Addicted here also. Fresh and salt water. I fish at least 4 days a week. Have 2 salt water boats and catch from trout to tuna and everything in between.

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431011287.658222.jpg

6. Nothing like getting blazed and getting into some fish! Can't beat it

7. South texas fisherman here. Been fishing all over the world mostly saltwater.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. California trout addict

I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister.

9. northwest fly addict here

10. Recovering steelhead addict here.  Used to live on the Oregon coast and it occupied nearly all of my free time.  Had a fishing widow.

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432854846.881954.jpg

12. Just don't start thinking u r a God my two cents, don't mean to preach

13. Btw no offense but is that ur sis